RenViva has the infrastructure in place and has the expertise to manage a dialysis treatment in all clinical settings. The three managing members for RenViva have over 65 years combined dialysis experience and education. They have been involved in many dialysis settings as well as having been involved in development of over 170 dialysis facilities across the country. The company has authored its own policies and procedures for all therapies as well as developed a strong corporate compliance program. CV’s will be provided upon request. Managing Members are also Medical Director’s of Outpatient and Inpatient Dialysis units bringing their expertise to our operations. Managing Nephrologists have trained at the VA Health system giving them strong experience within the Health system.
Our team specializes in
- Site Selection
- Construction/Build Out
- Equipment Selection/Procurement
- Staff Selection
- Staff Training
Day To Day Operation
- HR Management
- AP/AR complete accounting functions
- Policy/Procedure Creation and Compliance
- Operations Management
RenViva offers services in the following modalities:
- Traditional In-center hemodialysis in all settings.
- Home Training and Support for Peritoneal Dialysis, Hemodialysis and staff assisted Hemodialysis.
- Nursing Home setting including SNF, Rehabilitation, Vent, and long-term care patients.
- Acute dialysis treatments.
- Contract therapies for federal & state government agencies.